Faucets For Earning Dogecoin
In 2021, users are still very much interested in digital currencies. However, they pay attention not only to the “major league” coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, but also to more affordable options. Obviously, one of these coins is Dogecoin. The project started as an ordinary joke, but very quickly gained market cap and made a splash in the cryptocurrency market. Therefore, DOGE faucets are perfect for getting to know digital coins. Let’s figure out what types of platforms exist and what services yield the highest profit.
What is DogeCoin and why is it profitable to collect?
Dogecoin is not a super popular currency. Initially, the project was presented as a joke and did not offer innovative solutions, unlike top 10 tokens. However, DOGE’s market cap has now surpassed the $7 billion mark. Naturally, the coin value rises as well. Therefore, thousands of newcomers to the cryptosphere are interested in crypto faucets of this particular currency, since they offer pretty decent payouts.
Also, the token is of interest for the following things:
- Cryptocurrency price growth. As of this writing, Dogecoin was worth $0.05 per coin;
- Easy trade or exchange for other coins through exchanges and exchangers.
- High-speed transactions.
- Low transaction fee of 1 Doge.
Now almost all altcoins show price growth and this trend will continue for at least the next few years. Therefore, analysts recommend buying Doge coins while they are worth very little. Indeed, given a sharp rise in value or a banal pump, you can get a considerable amount. Another option is to exchange your Doge coins for other no less ambitious currencies on exchanges if the price rises up slowly.
Dogecoin faucets are special sites on the Internet that give out a certain amount of crypt for free to everyone. For this purpose, you need to demonstrate certain activity on the site or fulfill simple tasks. For example, pass a captcha or watch an ad.
Accumulating cryptocurrency wealth is like filling something with water that drips from a faucet. On the one hand, one drop will not yield a big profit. However, quite a lot of coins are collected after a while. Therefore, such services are called faucets.
The faucet operation algorithm is as follows. User:
- goes to the site and/or registers via e-mail
- enters the URL of their own DOGE or Faucethub wallet
- confirms that they are not a robot by passing a captcha
- receives a random amount of Dogecoin.
There are two types of faucets. They differ in the frequency of payouts and/or the minimum withdrawal threshold:
- Accumulative faucets. They allow withdrawing honestly clicked up coins only if a certain amount has been accumulated. Thus, the service keeps the user on its site and attracts them with high rewards or a yielding referral program. This category can also include “conditionally accumulative” faucets, which do not have a minimum withdrawal threshold and allow withdrawing coins to the wallet at a certain time.
- Instant faucets. They are a little easier to deal with. Coins are credited to the faucet account or wallet immediately after the user has taken the necessary action. Therefore, most often beginners resort to using such faucets.
Thus we can conclude that DogeCoin faucets are a great way to get free coins outside of exchanges or exchangers. Furthermore, there are platforms that distribute not only Dogecoin, but also other digital currencies (you can read one of our articles about XRP faucets). In this case, they require to fulfill quite simple tasks. This is the reason why faucets will be enjoying popularity in the crypto community. Naturally, the profit from such activities is small, but the requirements are not too high.
In general, you can use both accumulative and instant faucets to earn DOGE. The point is you should choose a service correctly and knowingly. Now let’s talk about the fattest faucets that bring significant profits to Doges.
TOP 5 Fat Faucets
There are currently dozens of faucets on the Internet offering to earn coins in different ways. Services that yield a lot of coins in a short time are called “fat faucets”. Understandably, every member of the crypto community is trying to find a fat faucet and get profit from it. But the crypto market is quite unstable, which can lead to different incomes. Let’s take a look at the Top 5 faucets.
This crypto faucet rewards users with Doges once every 60 minutes. To get a reward, you need to go to the faucet’s website and solve puzzles or take part in a kind of lottery. The minimum withdrawal amount is 45 DOGE with a 2 DOGE withdrawal fee. The coins earned are transferred directly to the user’s Dogecoin wallet.
This faucet is part of a family of “lunar” multicurrency platforms. Users are encouraged to receive 0.150 DOGE every 3 hours. Coins can be credited to the account in the user profile on the crypto faucet’s website or directly to the Dogecoin wallet. In addition, MoonDoge offers an interesting bonus program. The user receives a daily bonus, which depends on the time spent on the platform. You can also get profit through the referral program for inviting new users.
Like the previous platform, the DogeDailу faucet works at 3-hour intervals. However, the amount of earnings is slightly higher – 0.5 DOGE. Coins will be transferred to the micro wallet in your personal account. The platform is interesting in that users can collect profit from multiple faucets in one account.
This multicurrency platform offers to collect profit in different currencies, including DOGE. You can get coins every 4 minutes. In addition, you can earn up to 25% of your invitees’ earnings and play games instead of captcha. Those who want to get more can participate in cloud mining. Thus, you can get extra Doges for “renting” computing power.
Cointiply rewards with a free crypt once every 12 hours. As in the previous case, you can join web mining and passively collect your Dogecoin.
DogeCoin Faucets with Instant Withdrawal to FaucetHub
Many Dogecoin faucets prefer to work with the Faucethub micro wallet. It was one of a kind for a long time. This is the reason for that great interest.
Faucethub offered a unique tier system and even a faucet aggregator to make money. Therefore, many users adored this service. However, all this is now history. The following announcement now appears on the Faucethub home page.
It tells that the wallet is now moving to a new platform – Microwallet.co. The storage now has more features. However, the problem is still the same – most crypto faucets are still supported exclusively by Faucethub.
Important! You can get free Doges on such faucets only if you have registered on Faucethub before 12/10/2019.
By the way, Microwallet has a button for transferring an account from the old platform:
Clicking on it opens a detailed instruction on how to switch to a new platform. Please be advised, however, that this will take a lot of time.
Of the more or less known faucets, Microwallet supports only Digi-Task. Therefore, those who prefer to get instant crypt will have to wait until the wallet completely moves to a new domain.
Below is the list of faucets supported by Faucethub:
- Doge-8-raa – gives 0.1 Doge every 5 minutes.
- Bagi.co.in – offers instant withdrawal of Doges to Faucethub (minimum withdrawal threshold is 1 Doge).
- Doge-s-coin – pays out 0.1 Doge at 5-minute intervals.
- Doge-queen offers terms and conditions similar to that of Doge-8-raa and Doge-s-coin.
- Dogi-digi is one of the fastest faucets and pays out 0.031 Doge every 30 seconds.
This list is far from exhaustive. Every day new platforms appear on the Internet that distribute free crypt. By the way, Dogecoin faucets are second most popular after Bitcoin faucets.
DogeCoin Paying Accumulative Faucets
We talked about instant faucets, now it’s time to talk about the accumulative ones. Here are the most popular platforms:
- 777Doge. Here you can get up to 777 dogecoin at one go. The withdrawal threshold is 50 Doge;
- Instant Doge. The terms and conditions are very similar to that of MoonDoge. In addition, this is a multicurrency faucet offering conditions for getting free BTCs.
- doge-free is the same freebitco, but for Doges. You can win up to 5000 coins every hour. Withdrawals are carried out once a week on Sundays. In addition, there is an opportunity to participate in the lottery.
Fails and Fakes: which Dogecoin Faucets are not Advisable
While composing this article, we encountered many non-working faucets. There were also scam projects that are included in the tops of many cryptocurrency sites. Therefore, make sure you do not deal with the following faucets:
- Bagi Dogecoins is a crypto faucet site that either does not start or throws an error message “1015 (IP blocking)” when you open the “Faucets” section.
- Btcinbtc Dogecoin opens a dubious advertising site instead of the faucet page.
- DogeDaily is another non-working project, because it opens a line with incomprehensible code on a white background instead of a faucet.
- ALLBTC – a black background opens when you click on the link. In addition, the antivirus reports a threat. Therefore, we highly recommend not to use this service.
- Freebitcoin is a faucet a lot of users complain about. According to them, the developers have set a high withdrawal threshold (50 Doge) and do not offer honest payouts;
- Dogecoinspace – apparently, this Dogecoin faucet has stopped working. The domain is on sale.
- Faucetdoge is the same story as Dogecoinspace.
- Konstantinova.net used to be a successful site, but now it throws a 404 error.
- Doge-faucet was a pretty decent faucet that offered fat payouts every hour. But, apparently, it is no longer sponsored. Therefore, the home page honestly says that the crypto faucet has stopped working.
- Dogeshahe has a weird captcha. First, it is very complicated and time consuming to figure out. Moreover, the user is quite often linked to extraneous sites with ads. It’s pretty annoying.
We have highlighted the most interesting cases. But remember: if in doubt about a faucet, ignore it. There are plenty of verified faucets distributing free Dogs.
Binaryx trader’s opinion
Faucets are, of course, good, but they are only suitable for novice users as one of the ways of getting to know the market for making money on the Internet. It just so happened that earlier virtual money such as PerfectMoney or the well-known OkPay were paid for actions such as viewing ads or checking captcha. We are now witnessing the beginning of the digital era and the era of cryptocurrencies, so similar projects are also trying to keep up with the trends and offer users alternative payment options. These options are sometimes several times cheaper in terms of transactions and can offer a higher transfer rate. Smart contracts allow defining (validating) user actions and creating transactions without human input. Thus, we have an almost automated system of validation of various tasks, which in turn is a decent approach for customers. When it comes to trading, Doge is a very volatile coin and is subject to pumping, which we quite often observed in its flow charts. Since this coin is now a “buzz word”, it is worth paying attention to. But remember about diversification!
Cryptocurrency faucets cannot be compared with real investments in digital coins. They do not yield high profit. But such platforms enable to quickly and easily get a crypt. Particular attention should be paid to the minimum withdrawal threshold, because sometimes developers set the bar very high. And if we add a pretty decent fee to this, we will get a scam project.
Overall, Dogecoin faucets will introduce you to an interesting cryptocurrency and teach you how to deal with it. But if you can call yourself a crypto geek to the core, take a look at the coins that emphasize anonymity (Monero, Zcash, or Dash).