Oleg Kurchenko Discusses The Future of Cryptoсurrencies on tickerFIRST TV channel
Today, Oleg Kurchenko, founder and CEO of Binaryx, joined the live conversation about the future of cryptocurrencies at tickerFIRST TV channel. During the live stream, Oleg spoke about building the financial ecosystem at Binaryx, cryptocurrencies as a new class of assets and the importance of asset tokenization for small and medium businesses.
“At Binaryx we build the new generation financial ecosystem with asset tokenization as its key focus. I am personally a huge supporter of asset tokenization. It democratizes access to capital and drives entrepreneurship”, says Oleg Kurchenko, Founder and CEO of Bynaryx.
Here are the main points of the conversation:
- In previous decades numerous investment opportunities were only accessible to accredited investors. Businesses could attract money only from professional investors. Rules are changing today: now individuals can invest in many products and services as a result of technological advancement and greater access to information.
- Small and medium businesses need greater access to capital to scale faster. It is possible to attract private investors from all over the globe with the help of asset tokenization.
- Tokenization is the process when an issuer creates digital tokens on blockchain. Each token represents a digital or physical asset. Tokenization is available for all the traditional financial assets like venture capital funds, bonds. Tangible assets like commodities and real-estate properties. And Intangible assets like intellectual property, ownership of some rights or shares of companies.
- The main benefits of asset tokenization for businesses are: increased liquidity, transparency of business processes, reduced operational costs.
- Blockchain guarantees that once you buy tokens representing any asset, no single authority can erase or change your ownership. That secures the owner: ownership of the asset remains entirely immutable.