Oleg Kurchenko Speaks About the Role of Digital Assets in Global Economy at the BlockchainUA Conference
Today Oleg Kurchenko, founder and CEO of Binaryx, delivered a speech at BlockchainUA. In his report “Digital Assets and New Trends in the Cryptocurrency Market”, he focused on the key trends of tokenization. The audience’s attention was drawn to public companies, which have been actively developing their Bitcoin investment portfolios since August 2020.
Here are the key takeaways from Oleg Kurchenko’s speech:
- Tokenization of assets promotes rapid economic growth.
- Comparison of capitalization volumes: global assets (700 trillion); stock market (94 trillion); digital assets (2.2 trillion).
- Public companies with the largest Bitcoin portfolios: MicroStrategy (90531 ВТС), Tesla (43000 ВТС), Galaxy Digital (16402 ВТС).
- Reasons for the heightened interest in digital assets: digital assets are an attractive investment means for 80% of institutional investors. Arguments: lack of correlation with other asset classes, technology attractiveness, high potential.
- Advantages of tokenized assets: transparency, marketability, joint ownership, liquidity.
It is Oleg Kurchenko’s first performance at the BlockchainUA Conference. This is the ninth annual event that brings together experts, enthusiasts, investors and entrepreneurs in the field of blockchain, information technology and decentralized finance in Eastern Europe.